Utenti storici
    Ovviamente dal Kanto no? Il Kanto Astigiano XD

Status
    C_ON
    sasuke e i suoi epic win XD
    Web

2. DarkCerberus

User deleted

certo che ultimamente Naruto è tornato a farsi interessante, e per la gioia di meph questo accade sempre quando non c'è sasubaka nei paraggi
    (Non c'è niente da fare, sasucoso deve sparire il più presto possibile )

3. Akuma Shogun

User deleted

Capitolo 513.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Credit: Ghost of madara
    Source: NF forums
    Verification: Confirmed

According to the spoiler, the big snake is the Nidaime Manda who is bigger and stronger than the Shodai. Deidara believes he killed Sasuke and wonders why he's alive right now. He calls tsuchikage old man/grandpa and Kurotsuchi comes along with tsuchikage. Deidara also keeps his personality when talking to Kabuto. Tsuchikage uses a Cero-like technique at the end.

Tsuchikage knows that what Kabuto is using is Edo Tensei. Deidara uses a an exploding clay bunshin on tsuchikage when he thinks he came across the real Kabuto and Deidara. Kabuto tells Deidara that further ahead is where Kyuubi and Hachibi are. Deidara says that he will take care of them because he has a score to settle with Naruto, but tsuchikage says otherwise. Deidara says now it looks bad because it looks like he pissed off the old man/grandpa. That's when tsuchikage uses the Cero, and it ends.

and also from Yasha from NF

Kabuto used Manda's cells to create it (Nidaime Manda). It's said to be bigger, stronger and have a greater sensing ability than the original Manda.

Update.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Credit: Ohana, saladesu
    Source: 2ch, MH
    Verification: Confirmed

513 Kabuto vs Tsuchikage

With the Tsuchikage's jutsu, Kurotsuchi, Akatsuchi and Tsuchikage take off into the sky.

Kabuto opens Deidara's head with a kunai and does ? with ? (TN: yes the ? are there in the Japanese spoiler)
    Kabuto: I'm using a different talisman from Orochimaru-sama. I won't restrict you, Deidara. I don't even understand fine arts
    Deidara: That's okay, there's no way you could understand my fine art that easily, yeah
    Kabuto: Yeah. Anyway, the explosion you set off right before you died... It became quite the topic of discussion
    Deidara: I told you, didn't I? You can't understand it that easily. To that that would take time. Ye... Yeah.

Naruto makes all the animals line up in a row, to the amusement of Guy and Bee.
    Bee's friend: We'll have all the animals take shelter in the big turtle's shell
    Aoba: Since we told him we were here to do a survey on the ecology, he'll probably want to do this
    Yamato: If Naruto gets wind of the war, it won't be good. He isn't going to stay silent if we don't prevent him from finding out. After all, it's a war to protect Naruto himself.

Kabuto: About the coordinates of this place... They're shifting, aren't they
    Tsuchikage suddenly punches Kabuto
    Kabuto: Launching an ambush on me, are we, Tsuchikage?
    Tsuchikage: Why do you have this bird and Deidara?
    What Tsuchikage had punched was a clay bunshin of Kabuto, which then breaks apart
    Deidara: It's been a while, Old man Oonoki. This Deidara here's a clay bunshin too
    Next to them is a bird with the real Deidara and kabuto
    Then Deidara goes "Katsu!!" and the bunshin explodes!!

Naurto can't tell if an armadillo is male or female so goes to ask Bee
    Bee: The armadillo's a shy one ♪ It isn't proper to check its sex ♪
    Naruto: But this is an ecology survey!
    Bee: I'll keep quiet about this so you just go report that it's a female ♪
    Naruto: But it's written on the armadillo's back that it's a male. Go ask that old man. He's the boss of this palce right?
    Bee: I'll lend a listening ear and ask the armadillo
    Bee: Private is privacy ♪
    Naruto: No wonder this is an S-rank mission~~~!!
    Bee: Even if the sex has been reversed YO it's not like the world has been turned upside down. What an idiot, this bastard!
    In the water there is a huge snake... Bee's friend senses the abnormality
    The huge squid in the sea also senses it

Deidara has exploded the bunshin. The tsuchikage next to him had been a clay bunshin made by Akatsuchi
    "Why are you alive" and other aori
    Deidara: I was supposed to have killed Sasuke!!
    Tsuchikage: (It seems like you don't know anything... Deidara)
    Kabuto: It couldn't be that it came here without us doing anything?

Bee's friend: Has this location been found out already?
    The big snake bites the big turtle's tail, turtle screams
    At that sound, the location of the island has been revealed
    Kabuto, Deidara fly there in a hurry, with tsuchikage hot on their heels

The island rocks, Naruto thinks its an earthquake
    The snake won't let go of the turtle's tail
    Kabuto: (Using all types of medicines on Manda's cells~~~ That is the 2nd Generation Manda. It surpasses the original Manda in size, strength and perception!
    Deidara gets a shock when he sees the island
    Kabuto: It isn't an island, it's on a turtle. And in there wait the Hachibi and Kyuubi
    Deidara: You mean that Naruto guy's in there! Yeah!
    Kabuto: I'm going to stop the shaking of the island. Deidara, the biggest one please

The 2nd gen Manda gets onto the island

In the sea, the jellyfish Deidara made is below the turtle

Deidara: I'm going to explode it

All the animals have been flipped on their backs too
    Yamato: Mokuton: Jukai Kotan (birth of a sea of trees)!!
    He calls forth a whole lot of trees to form a cushion for the animals
    Naruto: This is some crazy earthquake
    Bee: The world is really turning upside down. What an idiot, this bastard!
    Naruto looks at the flipped-over Armadillo. It was a male after all.
    Yamato: This is hardly the time to be carrying out an ecology survey---!!
    Bee's friend: It's definite that something is happening out there. But please play along with him about this being an earthquake!

Kabuto lands on the island
    Deidara: I'll handle those guys. I have some debts to pay off
    Tsuichikage: Deidara, you should know how dreadful I can be...
    Deidara: Oh crap, the old man's snapped
    Tsuchikage: You haven't forgotten, have you
    Tsuchikage makes something like a cero in his two hands (TN: for non-bleach fans, a cero is like some bullet of light)

The strongest elderly shinobi's livid!!

Edited by Akuma Shogun - 13/10/2010, 21:14

4. Akuma Shogun

User deleted

Capitolo 514.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Source: 2ch/NF

とりあえず
    first of all
    ヤマト、カブチに誘拐される
    yamato is kidnapped by kabuchi

From ohana

土影VSデイダラ
    tsuchikage VS deidara
    アオバ モトイ ヤマト クロツチVSカブト
    aoba motoi yamato kurotsuchi VS kabuto

ヤマトテンテ―、カブトに捕まっちゃたよ。
    yamato, slightly embarrassing for him, was captured by kabuto
    カブト、ヤマト連れてアジトに帰宅。
    kabuto takes yamato back to his hideout

EDIT:

SPOILER (click to view)
    Chapter 514 Kabuto's Plan
    Enraged... At an ex-pupil!!

Tsuchikage prepares some Chiriton (Clay release) jutsu in mid-air
    Deidara: Things are getting worse and worse! Chiriton all of a sudden? He's gonna even more fired up! Yeah!!

Kabuto watches Deidara as he gets on the turtle

Deidara runs away by getting on a bird
    Tsuchikage: I won't let you get away!!
    When he releases the Chiriton, Akatsuchi stops him from behind.
    Akatsuchi: If you do that, you'll kill even the island tortoise!!
    Tsuchikage: Eh! How puzzling! It was so huge I could only see the scenery!!
    Deidara: There's an opening!! Yeah!!
    He releases a clay bird from his hand and right before Tsuchikage's eyes: Katsu!!
    The bird explodes, but the attack was blocked by Akatsuchi's golem
    Tsuchikage: Were you trying to get us away from this island
    Deidara: Akatsuchi's golem, huh. You're just the same as ever, clinging around Tsuchikage, you hindering bastard!! Yeah!!

Manda is going on a rampage on the island
    Kurotsuchi: That damned snake!!
    Kabuto is squating down and doing something
    Kurotsuchi: It's got to be that guy controlling the snake! He was Orochimaru's subordinate, even though he's just a bean sprout of a bastard!!
    Manda tells Kabuto something using telepathy
    Kabuto: I see, Naruto's somewhere on this turtle huh. In that case... Where is the entrance?

Naruto is holding his head
    Yamato: (Shit, what's happening outside!?) S... Seems like there are an aw... Awful lot of earthquakes today, huh
    Aoba: Ye... Yeah!
    Naruto: ... Even so, that's way too many! In the first place were earthquakes ever able to reverse the ground and the sky?
    Yamato: Uh... It just looks like it because it was shaking so much...
    Naruto: Really...? I'm going to go out and take a quick look!!
    Yamato: No, no~~ You're in the midst of an important S-rank mission, so finish your mission!
    Naruto: But... I'm just going to take a quick look...
    Yamato (makes a stern face): What's most important to a ninja is to complete his mission as fast as possible!! And that mission is a single mission, that was assigned to you precisely because you are you!! It is a mission only you can do!! That is why you were tasked with it... Do you understand! Naruto!
    Naruto: ....
    The armadillo behind them stretches out
    Aoba: (As expected, even Naruto has begun to notice the abnormalities... We tricked him that this was a S-rank mission but what he is doing is just checking whether animals have a penis. Naruto isn't an idiot... He must already have figured it out...)
    Naruto: Yeah! I got it! I'll focus on my mission!!
    Aoba: (Good! For the time being everything is going well! It's great he's an idiot!!)

Kurotsuchi does some seals
    Kabuto notices Kurotsuchi
    Kurotsuchi: (Too slow!!) Youton: Sekkaikori no Jutsu (TN: melting release: hardening quicklime); he spits quicklime out of his mouth
    Kabuto evades the attack: You've appeared, huh (I wonder if Aoba is here too...)
    Just then, Yamato, Motoi, Aoba arrive
    Kurotsuchi: Don't just come out here so nonchalantly! I can take care of him alone!! (as he is saying this...)
    Aoba: You really are Tsuchikage's granddaughter...
    Kabuto: Excellent... Can I have you lead me to where Naruto is?
    Yamato: A snake... That voice... You couldn't be...
    Kabuto removes his hood: We meet again, Yamato
    Kurotsuchi: I'll send a flow over there!!Get him!! (expanding his mouth) Suiton: Mizu Rappa (water trumpet)
    Aoba: That's great!
    Kabuto evades
    Aoba: It's no good! He read your moves!!
    Kurotsuchi: (while saying "get him!")... I got him!
    Yamato: This is...
    Kabuto: I see
    Kuro: (My Sekkaikori no Jutsu is instant cement! By spilling some water around, I expand my range... And when it reacts with water, it solidifies!!) With this, you can't move any more!!
    Yamato: Motoi-san, Aoba, don't step on this water!
    Cement encases Yamato's body (TN: I don't know if Ohana meant Kabuto...)
    Kuro: I have another plan within this plan!
    Aoba: Alright! Once he gets solidified, he's mine! I'll get intel out of him!
    Deidara and Tsuchikage and flying towards the sky, they are so fast Akatsuchi is lagging a little
    Deidara (You've gotten even faster than when you were in your prime, haven't you, gramps)
    tsuchikage: You always fought from a long distance! I don't like that!!
    Deidara: Shut up! (I'll get him with C4!! yeah!)

Trees come out of Yamato's hand, Aoba rides on those trees towards where Kabuto is, solidified
    Aoba: Kabuto... You sure have fallen... Becoming even more and more like Orochimaru
    Kabuto: Before worrying about me, you should worry about falling from there
    Yamato: Aoba, focus!
    Aoba is about to reach Kabuto but Kabuto sheds his skin and becomes a snake. It slithers along Yamato's tree and nears Yamato. Aoba falls into the cement
    Yamato: He shedded! Is this it!?
    Yamato sends out blocks of wood from his waist, and sends Motoi flying away on them
    Yamato: Motoi-san, stay away!!
    Kabuto bites Yamato...
    Kabuto: Kurotsuchi, I knew how your jutsu worked, so I was able to make you let down your guard
    Aoba: !!?
    Motoi: Yamato!!
    Kuro: Shit!!
    Yamato runs away

Tsuchikage: You're pretty good for flying up this high arent you!!
    Deidara: Don't look down on me, gramps!! Your Chiroton and my Bakuton (exploding release), which of them is Art...?
    From behind Deidara, the Edo Tensei coffins appear
    Deidar: !!? What the hell? I was just at the best part!! Yeah!!
    The coffin shuts and disappears.
    Yamato (TN: I think Ohana meant Kabuto) takes refuge in Manda's nostrol. Manda disappears.

Tsuchikage returns
    Tsuchikage: Deidara got away... How about you guys?
    Motoi: Yamato, the one who used Mokuton and was keeping an eye on the Kyuubi, got captured...
    Aoba: Our guy got away too!! Help me out of this situation!! I'll go right after him!! Where did Kabuto go!?
    Motoi: I cant sense the enemy any more... I don't know which way he went either. It's no use.
    Tsuchikage: They couldn't get as far as the Kyuubi and Hachibi huh... I don't know about that Mokuton user who probably stood out because he could be used as a hostage for interrogation...
    Tsuchikage gets Aoba out of the cement
    Tsuchikage: The problem now is that intel could get into their hands from that Yamato!
    Aoba: Yamato-san isnt someone you can get intel out of that easily!!
    Tsuchikage: That's not what I'm saying. If he's up against Madara, then he has really strong eye jutsu... He won't be able to do anything if he has those eye jutsu used against him

Yamato is tied up and falls to the ground
    Yamato: Kuh!
    Madara: You've brought me quite a different present, hmm?
    Kabuto: That is certainly true... But this guy was the one watching over the Kyuubi and is in possession of some top-secret information. Even better, with this guy, we can make those Zetsus even stronger... Rather than doing the impossible, the minute we caught this guy, I was choosing the method that would be 4 times more efficient. For you guys, that is.
    Zetsu: ...

Madara's right eye is the Sharingan; left eye is the Rinnegan
    Madara: In that case, hurry up. This left eye is craving war

Nagato's Rinnegan is with Madara...!!

Naruto is on break next week because Kishimoto's doing some data collection/research.

Edited by Akuma Shogun - 20/10/2010, 18:18

5. xXDecimoXx

User deleted

Aiuto!!!!!!!!!!!!11 mi sono iscritto x vedere alcuni anime e manga ma qualdo ci clicco mi dice permesso negato potreste darmi il permesso x entrare e vedere manga e anime plz???

6. DarkCerberus

User deleted

Innanzi tutto, questa non è la discussione per chiedere una cosa del genere, poi, se controlli c'è una discussione in supporto e guide proprio per questo:
    https://organizzazionexiii.forumcommunity.net/?t=16231231

7. DarkCerberus

User deleted

gli ultimi capitoli mi stanno davvero annoiando... speriamo che 'sta dannata guerra finisca presto e si torni alla normalità

Group
    Utenti storici
    Ovviamente dal Kanto no? Il Kanto Astigiano XD

Status
    C_ON
    Si, è noiosissimo =_=
    Web

9. DarkCerberus

User deleted

Ok, rispolveriamo un po' la discussione dopo un annettoXD
    Prima di commentare i capitoli, però, c'è qualche considerazione da fare (più che altro riferite alle "incongruenze").
    1- la prima incongruenza sta nel fatto che obito riuscì a tenere testa a minato, ma questo è vero in parte. Minato con due mosse riuscì a creare seri danni ad obito e anche a sottrargli il controllo della volpe. era stato messo in difficoltà quando si è dovuto scontrare con quest'ultima o quando nei paraggi c'erano la moglie e il figlio appena nati, inoltre obito oltre ad essere stato addestrato da Madara poteva contare sulla forza e velocità migliorati grazie agli arti degli zetsu e poteva contare sull'incorporietà (anche se poi è bastato un rasengan per sconfiggerlo).
    2- altra inconguenza sta nel risveglio dello sharingan ipnotico di kakashi. Anche qui va considerato quando detto e fatto precedentemente. Lo sharingan ipnotico lo si acquisisce uccidendo il proprio migliore amico, come ha fatto kakashi, ed essendo collegati si è risvegliato anche in obito. Sappiamo che kakashi può adoperarlo solo dall'inizio di shippuden in poi, ma nulla toglie che già lo possedesse senza saperlo, infatti può esserne venuto a conoscenza indagando dopo il suo scontro con itachi all'inizio della saga di tsunade, scontro che lo ridusse in un letto di ospedale.
    3- Il risveglio incompleto del 10 code senza assorbire tutto il chackra dei biju sapevamo che era possibile, dato che è da metà serie che viene detto che naruto possiede solo metà volpe, quindi era possibile un risveglio incompleto e anche se madara dovesse riuscire ad estirpare la volpe da naruto, il nuovo 10 code non sarà potente come una volta proprio per via del metà kuramaXD

l'unica vera cazzata del manga è quella che riguarda orochimaru e occhi di fiore, ma è da quando è iniziato il manga che quando ci sono quei due in mezzo avvengono cavolate su cavolateXD

Dunque, dopo la bibbia scritta qui sopra, vediamo di commentareXD I nuovi capitoli non solo male (anche se non il massimo)... obito è in seria difficoltà visto che ormai si è capito come contrastare la sua abilità. madara è un mostro di suo e quindi non c'è nulla da dire su di luiXD Ho notato che quando obito è salito sul 10 code si è collegato a lui... questo mi ha fatto riflettere... probabilmente obito non è un complice ma una pedina di madara, e non solo la morte di rin, ma anche tutto il resto potrebbe essere una grande macchinazione messa in atto da madara.

383 replies since 12/7/2008, 11:05   10866 views